Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Insoluble Problems

One of our planters just sent me this quote by John W. Gardiner: "We are continually faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems." I love that!

One of the challenges that I'm facing right now is helping one of my client churches find 3-6 prospective church planters for Austin, TX. Can you help me? This is for a non-denominational church who wants to resource good candidates! Please reply to me at glenn@nciglobal.org if you have any interest, if you know anyone who might have interest, or if you know someone I should talk to who might know someone who might have interest!

Hope to see you next week at the National New Church Conference!

1 comment:

Jeff Mangum said...

Hey Glenn,

Chris Marlow, our community life pastor, is going to plant a downtown austin in 2 1/2 years. He'll be planting from our church and our church planting network...but I know he is looking to connect with other 'helpers' in the process. That may not be what this church is looking for, but thought I'd pass that along to ya...See you next week in Florida!!