Sunday, May 13, 2007

How to Train Church Planters

Last fall I had the privilege of doing research and writing for the Leadership Network on the subject of "Models for Training Church Planters." In this article we explored various models that different ministries used around the country. We also touched on some of the critical aspects of planting healthy, reproducing churches. We then explored some of the critical issues surrounding new churches and how these are addressed or overlooked. I concluded with an overview of the Leadership Pipeline that I am helping churches institute in order to raise up leaders from within their congregations.

We've gotten great reviews from readers! If you would like to read this article, email me and I'll be glad to send you a copy. Email me at glenn@nciglobal.org.

No comments: