Monday, April 21, 2008

A New Tool For Making Transformational Disciples

Recently I have been working through a powerful new workbook entitled "Gospel Transformation" by Neil Williams. I highly recommend this as a disciple-making resource! Williams takes an approach to discipling that centers on the transformation of Christians by believing the Good News (the Gospel)! It is published by World Harvest Mission.

If you have ever felt like modern Christianity has reduced the gospel, or if you are tired of Bible studies that focus on information more than life-change, you will love this. I am personally being challenged and inspired by every chapter in this workbook. Get it, work through it, and use it with others!

2 comments:

Joe Cross said...

Glenn, I've heard about the book but haven't picked it up yet. What's a good nugget that really struck ya?

Glenn Smith said...

I don't know if I can give you a nugget. I like the whole flow of this. I like the graceful way he approaches humanity and discipleship. I like the richness of the gospel that he conveys. It's all good!